Friday, May 28, 2010

y?

i always got jealous when i see my friends being online, keep updating their blogs and facebook status. i started asking "why did i torturing myself seeing them doing thing they like@obsessed?"..it is not like i don't have the internet connection or some time to spend for something like this, i'm just being lazy..the laziness was clouding me all this time..by the way, a million thanks to my friends for ignoring me so that i am creating a blog too =) miss them all, the internet costs me to lose the time to spend with the real human beings..it is so unhealthy..of course, the bright side is there..get to know new cyberfriends, creating a new network..but still..spending time with my loved ones is the most valuable thing that happened to me..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye~~Come again!

 
Copyright 2010 The Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase