Friday, May 28, 2010

Koreanophile

Recently, I am really addicted to all stuff about Korea and Korean. The entertainment industry of this country really helps to introduce their culture to the world. I started know well about K when I happened to watch a Kdrama on tv, it was back in 2004. I don’t remember what drama it was, but at that time I thought I was watching a Japan drama until my sister told me, “Hey, I don’t know you are into Kdrama” I replied, “Is it Kdrama? No wonder I felt weird about their language, it sounds different to Japanese though...” When I entered the college, there are some friends that always bought the Kdrama and Jdorama dvd. At first, I only borrowed the dvd, then I bought it. I watched almost 50 drama series, maybe more. Even while I'm writing this entry, I'm watching Kdrama, On Air =) Other than drama, the K songs also caught my interest lately. I listen to K songs every day, and it was started in December 2009. Starting with Wondergirls’ Nobody and Shinee’s Ring Ding Dong, I listen to almost all girl and boy groups songs. I like to list the songs I’m listening now here..check it out..
2NE1 – Fire
2PM – Tired of Waiting
4minute – Hit Your Heart
After School – Because of You
Ahn Jin Kyoung – Bad Person
Beast – Mystery
BoA – No. 1
Brown Eyed Girls – Sign
CNBlue – Love
Davichi – Time, Please Stop
DBSK – Mirotic
Eve – Don’t Say Goodbye
FT Island – Heaven
Fx – NU ABO
Kara – Honey
Kiss – Because I’m a Girl
Koyote – Nonsense
Lee Eun Mi – There is a Lover
Lee Hyori – U Go Girl
Lee Seung Gi – Will You Marry Me
Mario & Nesty – Never Say Goodbye
Mblaq – Oh Yeah
Mighty Mouth – Love Class
Rain – Sad Tango
Shinee – Ring Ding Dong
SNSD – Oh!
Son Dam Bi – Saturday Night
SS501 – U R Man
Super Junior – Bonamama
Taegoon – Call Me
T-ara – Lies
U-kiss – Bingeul Bingeul
Wondergirls – 2 Different Tears

I love other songs from the singers listed as well, and also like Big Bang, Clazziquai,IU etc but the songs listed are what were keep repeating in my playlist now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye~~Come again!

 
Copyright 2010 The Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase